Light, healthy, creamy chia pudding with a touch of coconut flavor. Naturally sweetened and gluten-free.
- 2 cups 2% plain Greek yogurt (I love Fage)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Mix the chia pudding. In a large bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt and milk. Add the chia seeds and maple syrup and whisk until completely combined.
- Refrigerate. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight. To make breakfast you can take to go, portion into smaller containers prior to refrigerating.
- Top. The next morning, add toppings and enjoy!
The pudding seems to gel even better if I stir it a bit in the morning and let it rest in the fridge while I prepare the toppings.
For more coconut flavor, try swapping out some of the plain Greek yogurt for coconut flavored. You may want to decrease the maple syrup to account for the added sugar in the coconut yogurt.
SmartPoints Value: 4
Nutrition information calculated using myfitnesspal.com.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 42mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 3mg